Almeragt´s SR20VE Almera

that slot maf adapter you got to fit the maf to the intake pipe, where the hell did you get it from? link?

Intake pipe was custom made by Jagy together with slot to maf adapter and at the end of the intake pipe is big velocity stack which fit JWT POP charger... I can send you Jagy´s email address, if you want that kind of pipe, PM me...
As Spook said - We´ve managed to get working OEM Almera GTI MAF sensor in that intake pipe...

To Sam: yes of course, I can measure it, no problem... But I think it clear the brake booster - some guy on PGA is running Xcessive plenum even together with N1 runners, which are longer...

so you actually made the slot adapter, as well as the intake pipe? thats all i really want to know. i been searching the internet a ve maf slot adapter without much luck, most (i think ) suit a smaller sized maf, not a ve one, as the gap between the locating screw are smaller, and there a different shape.

sam, the n1 excessive mani with the 1inch think spacer fits a n 15 bay, this one should fit easy.
08072011616_zps8315d9fb.jpg
08072011616_zps8315d9fb.jpg
1614108_229547097253452_8185518147526712334_o.jpg

Last edited:
so you actually made the slot adapter, as well as the intake pipe? thats all i really want to know. i been searching the internet a ve maf slot adapter without much luck, most (i think ) suit a smaller sized maf, not a ve one, as the gap between the locating screw are smaller, and there a different shape.

yes, Jagy made 85mm intake pipe with integrated slot adapter for Almera MAF and velocity stack... Baterry was moved to the interior and intake pipe goes up to the headlight... I wanted to have as long intake pipe as possible...

so I was on the 2-nd dyno run, now on MAHA LPS 2000 - older dynometer... Guy who was making the measurement was very nice - I could see that He is really profesional and doing measurements almost 20 years... Anyway - max power output was more less the same /the only one change comparing to previous dyno run were my tires - now I had 215-40-17 and previous run was made on 205-40-17/, but thanks to good aligment of RPMS with dynometer, I have made 218 NM comparing to 21 NM before

Some graph:
001.jpg

I have asked my tuner, if is possible to make something with that little drop of power over 8000 RPM /you can see that for a while the power drop and then rising again/. Maybe We will play with timing - We can add 1-2 degrees... Will see

nice graph. would be a fun drive. from what i've read, i reckon you should put some springs/retainers in it, and rev it another 3-400rpm. there might be a smidge more in it with that intake.

car looks amazing pal, wish you could come to the UK. graph looks good *now

ride height seems just about perfect too.
david

many thanks! unfortunately UK is too far for me... But you can get very cheap flight tickets to Bratislava ;). You are welcome, I can show you little bit the city and We can have couple of beers together...

many thanks! unfortunately UK is too far for me... But you can get very cheap flight tickets to Bratislava ;). You are welcome, I can show you little bit the city and We can have couple of beers together...
Looks great with the new spoiler Come to Russia.)

Thanks guys... Unfortunately Russia is too far as well :)...

I will go on dyno in week 20 again - We will tune on dyno and will try to squeeze some more power with additional timing... We are using formula racing knock sensor, innovate wideband O2 sensor... We will see, how successful We will be...

They look different on yours to others on here. Still look nice but strange because of the smoothed tailgate I think. Great stuff though.

The dyno results dont really mean much. My spec did 168whp on one dyno, and 192whp on another. HP 196-211.
Get it on a dynojet for a better comparison to the U.S builds.

Back
Top Bottom