Almeragt´s SR20VE Almera

Would have a been a good race. almeragt vs rowdy-gti.
130C is a bit warm. Mine never went above 120C.

Still the best n15 on the site.

Because most of our roads are like rally tracks. Just check typical Czech rally video and you will get an idea.

Protlum suspenion is proffesional suspenion, not average Tein, BC, Meister etc. low-end coilovers. Its works really great. I have same suspenion, but entry model (Sport) without external reserviors (like almeragt has) on my Clio 172. Its really amazing what this suspension let you do. Ive also tested Protlum Race on friends Gr. N Civic Type-R (EP3) and its really hard to describe it with words.

Rebuild is cheap, so they are forever, just initial purchase is not cheap.

Because most of our roads are like rally tracks. Just check typical Czech rally video and you will get an idea.

Protlum suspenion is proffesional suspenion, not average Tein, BC, Meister etc. low-end coilovers. Its works really great. I have same suspenion, but entry model (Sport) without external reserviors (like almeragt has) on my Clio 172. Its really amazing what this suspension let you do. Ive also tested Protlum Race on friends Gr. N Civic Type-R (EP3) and its really hard to describe it with words.

Rebuild is cheap, so they are forever, just initial purchase is not cheap.

Thank you. price of the set N15?

Yes, most people run low-end Tein SuperStreet. Plus their spring-rate suit more like circuit, but thats fair away from our roads. Even higher grade of Tein cant reach level of custom Protlum suspension.

Pricing depends on car model, etc. but its basically like that:

Sport - 1200 EUR
Race - 2000 EUR
Top Race - 3200 EUR

Picture of Protlum for N14 Sunny:

Attachments

• protlum_n14.jpg
    protlum_n14.jpg
    583 KB · Views: 38
Yes, most people run low-end Tein SuperStreet. Plus their spring-rate suit more like circuit, but thats fair away from our roads. Even higher grade of Tein cant reach level of custom Protlum suspension.

Pricing depends on car model, etc. but its basically like that:

Sport - 1200 EUR
Race - 2000 EUR
Top Race - 3200 EUR

Picture of Protlum for N14 Sunny:

Exactly as Jagy said... I wanted something what is perfect on bumpy roads, hills and works also on the circuit. I had Tein Superstreet and it´s not possible to compare to Protlum TOP Race at all... This suspension works the same as suspensions in the price of 7-10.000 EUR... They are in the same class... Initial purchase is not cheap - I paid for mine around 2.800 EUR + you need someone, who knows how to set it /that means corner weight and set pressure in the external reservoirs, spring preload, height and setting for the track you will use it/

I had Tein Superstreet and it´s not possible to compare to Protlum TOP Race at all...
I have driven one Civic gen 4 with same level К&W suspension ...
Compared to the BR series BCs on my P11 GT - a galaxy far away...
But you should have driven both cars on a bumpy road to be able to make the difference.
With BCs , no matter what springs I use - I'm almost half of time in the air, with no tracksion.
Money talks...

Can we please see the seat frames? Take a few pics for us.

Lovely N15!

I will try to take some pictures, but don´t know when exactly... Car is in the garage and don´t have enough time to go there in coming days... But it´s possible in 2-3 weeks...
Regarding seat frames - I´m using EVO 8 re-designed seat frames + re-designed "stiffeners"/we made new rear one/ in the floor - to have the seat low enough. Seats are now much lower than OEM seats...

Back
Top Bottom