Almeragt´s SR20VE Almera

He said it has some scratches on the sides, but didn´t said that whole bonnet is like shit... The shape was not O.K. - surface of the bonnet was not flat /sorry, don´t know how to say it in english properly.../. Had to find someone who is repairing carbon fibre parts. I couldn´t look to that bonnet...

What a cunt who the fuck does he think he is? Mate I would be getting onto him and im sure that Admin have seen he is obviously a Rip off and a lier

....phone....

I really don´t have efforts to argue with someone... Now it´s made... and I will never buy something without detailed photos, informations and from someone who is well known

Nice spec man, as sam said, bet it drives lovely, graph looks good and it holds power up top so the header is working just fine with the N1's i'd say

I like the smoothed boot, rekon some VZR Lucino rear lights would finish it off

Can you get some full interior shots of the retrim including rears too :)

I like the smoothed boot, rekon some VZR Lucino rear lights would finish it off

Can you get some full interior shots of the retrim including rears too :)

Yes, I would like to get some VZR Lucino rear lights...

And of course, I will send some full interior shots - no problem...

He said it has some scratches on the sides, but didn´t said that whole bonnet is like shit... The shape was not O.K. - surface of the bonnet was not flat /sorry, don´t know how to say it in english properly.../. Had to find someone who is repairing carbon fibre parts. I couldn´t look to that bonnet...

Firstly I will say lovely looking car mate, love the work that's went into this.

Now secondly I have only just noticed you're thread and about the comments towards me and the carbon bonnet, now for one the condition was stated in the for sale thread on this as everyone new the condition of my bonnet after it was delivered to me from Greece, there was also pictures in my thread!! on another note I had never mentioned anything about scratches on a side cause there wasn't scratches, I did tell you all conditions of the bonnet like the chip on the side not a scratch, and also showed you pictures of the cracks on the inner side of the bonnet which was easily repaired. I also showed pictures from step by step of how I wrapped it up for you, so it could be delivered to you without further damage. again the shape was not ok, how was this as it was on my car and shape was fine, surface of the bonnet was not flat, explain this more detail? you were aware of needing some work, cause you even stated you new someone who could sort out any problems to the bonnet.
I did also state to you as well I had packed this very well and would not accept any liability for any further damage since it was overseas courier age.

So please don't come on here and try and make me look bad thanks!

Firstly I will say lovely looking car mate, love the work that's went into this.

Now secondly I have only just noticed you're thread and about the comments towards me and the carbon bonnet, now for one the condition was stated in the for sale thread on this as everyone new the condition of my bonnet after it was delivered to me from Greece, there was also pictures in my thread!! on another note I had never mentioned anything about scratches on a side cause there wasn't scratches, I did tell you all conditions of the bonnet like the chip on the side not a scratch, and also showed you pictures of the cracks on the inner side of the bonnet which was easily repaired. I also showed pictures from step by step of how I wrapped it up for you, so it could be delivered to you without further damage. again the shape was not ok, how was this as it was on my car and shape was fine, surface of the bonnet was not flat, explain this more detail? you were aware of needing some work, cause you even stated you new someone who could sort out any problems to the bonnet.
I did also state to you as well I had packed this very well and would not accept any liability for any further damage since it was overseas courier age.

So please don't come on here and try and make me look bad thanks!

Hi mate,

Yes, it´s truth that you told me about chips on the side - that is right, but nothing about bonnet surface - that it is not flat! And of course it wasn´t. It was knobby and you know it very good...
That bonnet is bad product as a whole part /mould was really bad - that is what I was told by professional repair shop/... Needed more modifications as far as bonnet was not firm / when opened it, it was moving from side to side/, on the front and back was unsticking carbon fibre from the fiber glass /don´t know how to say it propperly in English/.
Scratch was wrong word...
So in overall I have paid almost 300 EUR to repair it and it´s still not perfect.

I have also cooling plate, which is not on the car, because shape of that cooling plate is also bad /crooked/... it looks like this part was cut by children.

And I understand that you have bought it from Greece in that condition and paid a lot of money. But that who sold it to you it´s just cheater... It´s not quality work at all...

And It´s truth you have sent me nice photos how you packed it and it was delivered without any problems. Also service from your side was really nice. But few important information was missing....

I think that´s all about this story and it´s not needed to talk about that further and if yes, trough the PM.

Matej

Back
Top Bottom