Almeragt´s SR20VE Almera

some news here - I have fitted:
Recaro front seats from EVO 8 /made custom rails and they seat lower than OEM seats, what´s perfect/
lower arm brace from Ultra Racing
4.785 final drive from MFactory - that´s one of the best mod I´ve done...

some photos from Nissan meeting in Czech Republic - We were little bit "hill climbing" :)
zraz1.jpgzraz2.jpgzraz3.jpgzraz4.jpgzraz5.jpgzraz6.jpg

Beautiful car!

I would like more info on the front calipers though. Direct fit? Ahhh, D2Racing...

Just wondering, are the rotors on the wrong side? It looks like the directional pattern is wrong on them.

Beautiful car!

I would like more info on the front calipers though. Direct fit? Ahhh, D2Racing...

Just wondering, are the rotors on the wrong side? It looks like the directional pattern is wrong on them.

That's right, K-sport

Attachments

• 242.jpg
    242.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 53
When I saw your post I did some research but the cost put me off! I'm hopefully fitting a mechanical diff soon, so if one came up for a good price it would make sense to fit both at the same time.

When I saw your post I did some research but the cost put me off! I'm hopefully fitting a mechanical diff soon, so if one came up for a good price it would make sense to fit both at the same time.

I can get it for about 500 EUR + shipping... Pls could you send me some info about diff in PM?

I like how this cars kitted out not a stripped out ricer, nice and plush! An expensive route but the better visceral daily driving experience nonetheless

Pictures of new seats dude?

ordered custom rally spec suspension. It took 4 weeks to make it. Today picked up the car... Made some not very good photos - just for imagine...

protlum5.jpg protlum1.jpg protlum2.jpg protlum3.jpg protlum4.jpg decided to sell my TEINs and protlum7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom