Almeragt´s SR20VE Almera

some photos from my Friday´s visit of garage... Dual Gauge of oil pressure/temperature is in /We have little bit changed the display and covered by carbon/, dash board has been flocked and together with new steering wheel is in and working on modified Xcessive intake... and little change - GTiR rear wing for N15 from Japan
IMG_1146.JPG IMG_1147.JPG IMG_1150.JPG IMG_1152.JPG

Respect
flehan.gif

Finally, someone that has put a bit of thought into the fitment of GTi-R spoiler, looks great.

Points lost by the smoothed boot from me though, sorry!

Finally, someone that has put a bit of thought into the fitment of GTi-R spoiler, looks great.

Points lost by the smoothed boot from me though, sorry!

It looks like the spoiler from Crazy Hornet.

And yes points lost from me too with the smoothed boot :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I personally like the smooth'd tailgate, but I'm not a fan of how the rear number has to be retro fitted into the rear bumper with lamp......

thanks guys! yes, rear wing is from CrazyHornet... Regarding smooth'd tailgate - It was made many years ago and I don´t feel like going to change it... wasting of money for me now /need to buy new tail gate, new rear bumper etc. in that case/... Now working on modified Xcessive intake... Hope We will finish our winter project next week with re-mapping...

Back
Top Bottom