Amys Green N15

Yeah i did want some p2's but ive got no money at the mo and plus im saving for a powerflow exhaust off of Fred now.
how much did u want for them?

EDIT: i just remembered, when i went to take the lights off today theyre stuck in with sticky black glue stuff. will it matter if i take that off?

Yeah i did want some p2's but ive got no money at the mo and plus im saving for a powerflow exhaust off of Fred now.

Just got my powerflow off Spyke today. Don't think it'll be on till end of the month though

--On My Android--

UPDATE: got the wheels balanced and put them on this evening.
6b715052.jpg

e71ed6f8.jpg

I know u all probably don't like the lights but I'm waiting for some p2 rears from Almera turbo and until that time they'll do. And I'm starting to like them.

Also put my nice new washer pump in so no more manually washing the windscreen I feel so sofisticated. Lol

Got my p2 lights off of Almera turbo thismorning, but not sure weather I want to change them yet. I think the tinted ones on now match the wheels. ? ?

@cortinamike I never even thought of taking them off but if I do I'll let u kno.

amy bit of a weird question this (but i am weird anyway lol), but seeing as you've tinted your rear lights - won't you need brighter bulbs?

Back
Top Bottom