Amys Green N15

UPDATE: Gave the interior a steam clean. Got the phase 2 lights on.

Before/after
e32f7aef.jpg

Phase 2
387b593b.jpg

daa3837a.jpg

Amy.

Looks nice Amy. I prefer those ph2 rear lights you have now to the tinted ph1 units you had earlier.:thumb:

Much nicer :) if u ever want to sell up let me know lol. Love this colour.

Sent from my HTC Desire using my special rod!

Thanks. I'm looking at it now and there's not really alot else I can do to it. I'm hoping to get some wind deflectors, remove the tow bar and MAYBE get some lowering springs and tint the windows but that's about it. Until I get a good source of income I'll have to stick to the subtle DIY jobs. ;)

Spot on ;) looks loads better maybe try Mike's (chunky) ph2 light mod looks better and its free ish just need some side light bulb holders :)

Thanks for all the positive comments. I've got a few little bits to sort out (had to put my standard air box back on as the crappy halfrauds air intake tube AKA bit of foil, ripped) so need a tube for that next time im in Norwich. Also the rear speaker keeps rattling, blown I think.
Then I'll clean the engine bay up, hoover inside, wash and wax the outside, nice new air freshener and I'm happy. :)

Spot on ;) looks loads better maybe try Mike's (chunky) ph2 light mod looks better and its free ish just need some side light bulb holders :)

I would but it looks too complex haha. I have the bulb holders as I still have my standard lights still? I'll read his thread another hundred times and then give it a try.

Well, nothing to report. Just thought I'd show off a few pics.
Been to the car wash today, waxed after.
I don't see any difference to be honest.
077a86a1.jpg

7bbd0cee.jpg

7b456e30.jpg

4e46630f.jpg

And yes I know I still haven't took the tow bar off but I will eventually.

---------- Post added at 22:01 ---------- Previous post was at 22:01 ----------

ceece5d9.jpg

looks nice amy, glad to see people takin pride in there nissans!! lol and the ph2 rear lights suit it alot better than the ph1 imo.

Next jobs- paint rear break drum things red.

I'm not too keen on the front bumper, looks like an optical illusion but it'll have to do.

hmm, not to sure on the front number plate idea but the front bumper could do with some sort of splitter on it which would make it look lower, but not sure which ones fit, may be a laguna splitter??

Awww but my wheels are satin black and I thought if the drums were red the wheels will stand out more. They don't show up on photos good coz they're so black.

Back
Top Bottom