Andrew's new piccies

Andy I'd love to see this car in the flesh, you should road trip it down to one of the england meets!

ps. I will bum you.

Andy I'd love to see this car in the flesh, you should road trip it down to one of the england meets!

ps. I will bum you.

thanks mate :lol:

road trip to england will be JAE,

thank evrtyone for the comments

still have to connect the ducting up to the carbon fibre funnel, but going to make a carbon fibre tube to conect to the funnel and cold air pipe

i got a carbon fibre kit from http://www.carbonmods.co.uk so going to have a try at making some small carbon items

mera red gti said:
great work fella, however why the swap? .

just fancied a change, also few folk here have had good results with one

love this car and i like what you did with the fog light blank looks cool would be nice to see the car in person to get the full effect.

heat wraped manifold

finally got around to heat wraping the manifold this week, so got it fitted back on to the car today

also i have relocated the oxygen sensor to the plug on the down pipe, so purchased a longer o2 sensor for this

before

190320091213.jpg

after

wraped in dei black wrap

190320091214.jpg

210320091217.jpg

will have to do till i can afford a Advanced Street Performance (SR20TurboFreak). header

MOT soon, so i can get out in it again :D

no lambada sensor? got a RC bolt missing ;)

one of the best projects on the site, feel proud man :)

very nice! wanna do this to mine then i wont get horrid burns on my hands again too.

hes relocated the lambda to the downpipe

few more bits been done to the car, nothing majour

finally fitted my whiteline rear sway bar from the GB last year

210220091092.jpg

new gear knob, the last un was 6 years old, so new D1-Spec carbon fiber item

080420091247.jpg

poly bushes for the front ARB, now fitted.

100420091254.jpg

got a spare set of injectors and sent them away to be cleaned at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Engine-Tuning-Shop.

240420091289.jpg

data sheet recieved back

img055-1.jpg

and also fitted a nissan 300zx fuel filter.

Please excuse my ignorance here Andy - is a sway bar similar to an ARB or is it just to keep suspension geometry optimised during hard cornering ?

^ good work fella, all lil things that can't been seen at a glance however we love them all. my B&M gear knob is quite heavy too. why the fairlady fuel filter?

david

filter flows more,

it is a truely amazing build man, you cant really have that much to do?

Back
Top Bottom