Andrew's new piccies

Whens it in for a tune/ RR session Andy?

You just running it on the stock ECU map at the minute or with the old dastek tune?

210320091217.jpg

have you removed that bracket? not much need for it nemore.....

100420091254.jpg

How much and where'd you get the bushes?.

img055-1.jpg

Also the injectors flowed 270 CC at 3 bar.???????????

... Who was i that was so sure that Nissan N15 GTI injectors run at 2.5bar.. at 270cc?

Whens it in for a tune/ RR session Andy?

You just running it on the stock ECU map at the minute or with the old dastek tune?

once its mot'd and done a few miles next month hopefully

still using the old dastek map, it runs fine.

sam said:
have you removed that bracket? not much need for it nemore..... ?

im leaving it in atm as it keeps the hose in place.

kristian said:
bushes are from ?

http://www.priracing.com/search.php?xSearch=almera+n15

kristian said:
Also the injectors flowed 270 CC at 3 bar.???????????

... Who was i that was so sure that Nissan N15 GTI injectors run at 2.5bar.. at 270cc??

been loking into this, and found the bellow when rowdy got his done
rowdy gti said:
Yeah, but they rate/test them at 2.5 bar. ie GTi injectors are 259cc at 2.5bar, 330cc at 3bar. I know this because mine were flow tested

so dont know why there is a difference??

Im looking to get mine cleaned with the same guy, and this has now made me a little sceptical.

There cant be that much difference between two sets of stock GTi injectors at the same pressure, surely?

Im looking to get mine cleaned with the same guy, and this has now made me a little sceptical.

There cant be that much difference between two sets of stock GTi injectors at the same pressure, surely?

i wouldnt have thought so,

i am going to remove them and put back in the original one's tonight.

might answer how the car was running a bit crap after fitting them on saturday, took it for a wee drive (2 miles), and it wasent right.

Id say they were right on the money..

..because as far as im aware..

The n15 runs at 3bar, and the injectors are rated as such..

Therefore your cleaned injectors are fine...

.. lol... what are the chances that each injector runs perfectly as bad as each other to the nearest CC..

hmmm..

How is it mate, did you get it running in the end?

na think its the starter, i can hear the clicking so its not the relay, so just ordered a new starter that ones only a year old to, and did feck all miles so dunno.

changed back to the old injectors to, but since it wont start i dunno if its any better

really want to get it back on the road now getting fed up, its just sitting in my garage. Was out a couple of miles in it a week ago and i do miss it.

got the GB rear brace fitted tho

020520091313.jpg

no stripped out rear for me i like the leather seats to much!

and new wheel nuts, d1-spec items, the old ultralite ones just faded to pink

IMG_0783.jpg

Try the connectors on the back of the starter, mine came loose. UNPLUG THE BATTERY first though :)

i have removed the starter, got the car over to my pit in the garage and checked them all are ok, well tight.
wll see how the new starter goes once it arrives

it realy annoys me as this car has so much potential with all the engine mods but its not just quite there somehow

SR16VE Head conversion- started

well time for the fourth engine set up to start:lol:, this is the final set up if it dosent work im scrapping it!

sr20de block:

Eagle rods
ACL bearings
SR16VE N1 pistons

all above from rebuild last year, all will be perfect as the car has hardly moved

new parts

vvl oil pump is also going on to the block
vvl water pump will also go on the block
SR16VE Head

sr16ve head, just needs a good clean,

01022010025.jpg

sr16ve intake, just needs a good clean, will get the inlet powder coated

01022010027.jpg

sr16ve rocker, bit scabby, so have ordered a new one from g-spec

01022010029.jpg

how the mera sits, removing the engine

160120101720.jpg

23012010004.jpg

23012010005.jpg

160120101727-2.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day :lol: Really hope everything goes to plan for you mate and hope to see you at Scottish Modified/JAE this year. You coming if all goes to plan? Love your whole setup with the garage too :)

Back
Top Bottom