Autech Pulsar GTi

The Work wheels were looking a bit tatty so...New rims yo!

Gloss black Pro Race 2 15's wrapped in Bridgestone Potenzas.
P1010432.jpg

P1010436.jpg

copy cat, ! :lol:
you should have got them in 16's tho man,
big gap from wheel to all-arch :/

oh well, slaaaam it yO ftw :)

Not sure really...I like the wheels but the condition was letting the car down.

Maybe a refurb in gunmetal grey and put some R888's on for track days
OR
Put them on the TSi as they are.

theres only one thing i would change and thats the gay spoiler but then again i guess that would take away its autechness, ive just never liked them

other than that i want it to mate with my car

Can i just say, Rob you were crazy to sell this car, but im so glad you did. That is all.

Haha yeah maybe so!
I do regret selling it sometimes but like I said I haven't got the time anymore to spend tinkering with cars.
It needed a new home or it would have just sat in my garage for ever and a day. Besides as you probably now know, it's a drivers car and it's made to be driven. I've had my fun with it and believe me i've suprised a few cars that I never thought i'd be able to keep up with. But half the fun for me was building it up too and collecting those hard to find parts. I've done everything I wanted to do to it, bar get one of those numberplate surrounds that says "Pulsar" at the top!:D Oh and getting the wheels re-furbed. I did think of Grey or Black and seeing those new wheels I wish i'd done that, they look great!!!:D:D

TBH i'm just happy it's gone to someone who respects the car for what it is and that it's stayed in the AOC. After all I never would have been part of this club if it wasn't for me driving the first Pulsar Autech all those years ago!

Back
Top Bottom