Back from Plymouth with my GTi

ebay and any short shift for a pulsar gti-r, theyre the easiest to find on ebay. exactly the same as almeras. you can get one for about £30 from the states or go mental for a genuine B&M one for £150 from the uk. B&M replicas are about £50 and theyre pretty good also.

if a car can not pass an mot it is not road worthy ie illegal!
road side emission checks are common place where i live, if the police want to be funny they
could put the car on a flat bed or be nice and give you two weeks to provide a emission pass cerificate to your local.
yes i have one too we all know lol

sports cats are fine, de cats/test pipes are for off road use only
that was my understanding

david

I only said a decat itself isn`t illegal. Some modern cars can pass the emissions without a cat fitted. So not having one fitted isn`t illegal. ;)

How can the guy posting multiple threads like a retard then asking stupid questions with silly mistakes call others muppets :lol:

MUltiple threads like a retard - very PC!

MAybe stupid questions to you almera expert, but to some of us they aint. Now get of your highhorse and shut the fuk up

keyboard warrior and piss of noob ha

funny guy

If you dont like the thread DONT POST, you've obviously got a personal problem, every post you have done has been bitter

Just because your ugly and miserable don't try and upset others :D

Now take a deep breathe and relax

Wow your well funny :roll: Im not the only one who has something against you. People even went through all that trouble to write about you in the what annoyed me today thread!!!

Back
Top Bottom