before and after

really nice that mate, looks really good now its lowered. not wheels i would choose myself but they do work really well with the car.

mine badly needs lowering, seeing yours that low has reminded me how high mine is :(

Yup looks great!

Smooth, flat surfaces can be a bugger to get a professional look on (as anyone who saw what I did when respraying my last car's door will attest to!).

I was wondering, does high-temp paint act as insulation if enough layers are applied? I was thinking about whether that would be a funky-looking, lightweight and lasting way to insulate the manifold.
[edit: answered my own question with some googling, looks like only something like this would have the insulating effect I'm looking for.]

Here's some before and after pics to give you a rough idea, it was already lowered on springs by 35mm so the drop isnt as noticable.

Beforeandafterlowering.jpg

Beforeandafterloweringrear.jpg

p.s i hate the alloys on it at the moment but they were on it when i bought it so until the tyres are warn whats the point in changing them hey :lol:

Fitted Full Exhaust System from manifold all the way to the tip! Ph2 Gti Front lights, and i Got some ph2 indicators off the bay and sprayed them up and put them on. Ive also fitted the omp strut brace as it fits with the ksport coilovers erm think thats about it. Still waiting on VZR grille from my dealer. When that arrives it should look nice as fook. Also been discussing a candy apple red full respray with my bodyshop friend as he can stand to see the mismatch red colours anymore. He's doing a fiat brava's front end candy apple red soon so i'll check that out see if i like it!

gtiexhaust.jpg

gtinewlights1.jpg

gtinewlights3.jpg

gtinewlights5.jpg

Engine2-2.jpg

Engine3-1.jpg

i'll have a video of the exhaust note aswel soon for no real reason.

lookinjg so much better that! like that front splitter a LOT, goes well with the P1 bumper. I reckon those wheels really suit it.

24SEVEN said:
lookinjg so much better that! like that front splitter a LOT, goes well with the P1 bumper. I reckon those wheels really suit it.

Ive got another ph1 front bumper and a ph1 front splitter going on it when i get it resprayed. That will look 100x better than the current front splitter. I'm not a fan of those alloys, i want some split rim lookalikes in 17"

kia_tat said:
looks good....how much is the vzr grill costing?

£80 inc VAT, Taking a while to arrive though, been two weeks but it is coming from "far away lands" as the nissan parts guy told me!

Here are some better pics of it all after a nice bath!

Gti.jpg

Gti1.jpg

Gti3.jpg

Gti4.jpg

Gti5.jpg

And hopefully this vid might work

Cant wait to put new engine in! those smokey piston rings dont do it any justice!

Yup loads better. Think some black on the bonnet would look good now that grills on. Don't hold me to that though, photoshop methinks!

IT will look better sprayed red.

And once it's got some new shoes.....it will be a very smart GTi.

your car looks stunning now.

exhaust sounds nice and heard a little bit of poppage!, shame about the rings, they look well worn.

Back
Top Bottom