before and after

Looks really good! You could try, just to be a bit different, painting the inner 'U' of the grille and the horizontal bar red and leaving the rest black?

nismo_billy said:
How you getting on with the dbs of the exhaust? I miss it but it was to much for an everyday car.
Its very loud, i took it to olivers mount bike circuit for a little play and it just sounded amazing keeping it on higher revs. Loads of poppage. But as for an everyday car, it'd drive me nuts, it turns heards at 1500 revs, and scares old ladys if you roll to a slow stop in first gear as it pops like a bastard! But seen as i drive it maybe once a week, i'll look forward to getting in it every time. Just trying to price up a suitable flywheel. If andrew smith reads this, can u give me any tips?

i did say it would be loud.... but like you say i do miss the crazyness of it, but when i use it everyday to go work etc it was too much.

mattmera said:
Looks good but i would keep the grill black!! Looks good, new shoes would set her off.
I am keeping it black, i'm hopefully getting a jdm grille from aus which i'll spray red, that way i can change it back and forth like a lawrence llewellyn bowen of the car world! :gay:
And yeah some split rim lookalikes are on the cards, aswel as the ph1 frontbumper and splitter combo and some ph1 skirts. What it could look like

Fidanza flywheels off ebay.com are £180-200 delivered, depending on which seller you go to, i emailed afew last night and postage ranged from $62 to $104.

Back
Top Bottom