Biscuits Pulsar

Fancy not getting matching seats for it...

SANY0019.jpg

I'd have to keep the twotone if it was mine.

Like it lots.

(Goes to piss himself off looking at TCV)

well i like it with the new lights and grill, but really shud of kept original front bumper on like, lowered it with vzr skirts some spats at the back, with a beefy engine would of = win :(

The bull bar bumper is freaking horrid. Best mod by far changing it. I like the 2-tone from the side ala last pic but in the other angles it looks a bit ming. Roofbars need to stay but i'd happily change the 2-tone colour to white all over and get some VZR skirts and spats on it. That kit looks ace on a 5-door.

Roofbars need to stay but i'd happily change the 2-tone colour to white all over and get some VZR skirts and spats on it. That kit looks ace on a 5-door.

Thats pretty much it

I'm gonna have a p2 kit on there at the moment, but will also have a VZR skirts and Spats at my disposal

that spoiler looks awful with the roof bars there :no:, in fact tbh i don't think it suits the estate (sorry i meant five door:lol: ) n15 at all

Id go JDM wild...Autech front bumper, vzr skirts, vzr spats, BIG jdm wind deflectors, roof bars, autech spoiler, jdm plate surround, vzr grille, gti headlights, orange budlge indicators and some vzr taillights...FULL respray to grey or black....coilovers and some gold volk 16'' rims

Id go JDM wild...Autech front bumper, vzr skirts, vzr spats, BIG jdm wind deflectors, roof bars, autech spoiler, jdm plate surround, vzr grille, gti headlights, orange budlge indicators and some vzr taillights...FULL respray to grey or black....coilovers and some gold volk 16'' rims

Then it would be slickkkkk...

Back
Top Bottom