bnicholls92 P2 Flare

Mad Maru said:
I have a set of ph1 rear lights for sale or if your ph2's are in good condition I would consider doing a swap?

Oh an if you do get strut brace you will have the 2nd known one in the UK

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk
I will post a pic of my p2's up for you shortly
Who else has got a nismo strut brace?

Just wanted to get peoples opinions of how my car would look with rota grid bronze's with a polished lip
Testingwithbronzegridwithlip.jpg

Can you even get bronze with a polished lip? The ones in the pic there are gunmetal. Would look a lot better with the car lowered, but they are a nice wheel :Thumbs:

They look ok however the handles & chrome don't seem to suit the dark colour of the car, just my 2 cents.

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

Rota Fighter's are what you want mate. Look them up then tell me I'm wrong :p

You can only get them in up to 16's though else I'd have them on mine :)

get some P1's or p2 on, put the handles back to the black one s, get your calipers painted and then they'd look sweet :D

I'm tempted to find some black handles, the chromes are what were on the car when i bought it. Am talking to Rich (Mad Maru) about swapping my p2 rears for his p1's. Have been looking at painting calipers today too. Just need to get some money together first. If get alloys think will be an end of summer buy for me :)

Just think it'd suit nicely with the dark colours. Why didn't you mention you were after P2's and fancied a swap :(

I've got a wanted thread up for ages lol

Should look pretty sweet when it's sorted mate look forward to seeing it :)

I prefer to look in scrappy's mate I can see the condition of them them as I've got a few things recently which have been broken :(

Plenty of nice wheels for our cars on eBay at the moment. Usually get a good second hand price.

Back
Top Bottom