Bushells N16

Well just stripped both front sides down and i now need front calipers and carriers :wall: So i'm on the hunt for them now.

Well got ma brakes sorted last week so its passed its mot, just need to fix the dent, the wing then a can start modding :). Also fitted Phase 2 rear wiper arm today, looks much better :)

Rite, another wee update plus some help required,
First of all my car went into the bodyshop today so should have it back by the end of the week :).
Now i need some help, i tried to spray the inside of my headlights, i only trie the indicator bit first, so put it in the oven at approx. 75 degrees C and kept checking it for about an hour but couldnt get it apart :( any help would be great.
Thanks Chris

Others have had this problem too. However I have seen pics of painted insides of an indicator so it must be possible somehow!

Yeah I gave up on my indicators on the ph1, i ended up with broken bits of plastic flying everywhere. Like Ed says, its possible, but why not just paint the headlights inside and give the indicators a light smoke tint on the outside?

Edit - Or heat up a stanley blade and cut them apart, paint them, then poly cement/plastic weld them back together?

but why not just paint the headlights inside and give the indicators a light smoke tint on the outside?

This. See th3k3ymast3r's N15 GTiR to how that might look. He's rocking GTi headlights with smoked bulge indicators.

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:21 ----------

Edit - Or heat up a stanley blade and cut them apart, paint them, then poly cement/plastic weld them back together?

I was thinking this. Thin dremmel cutting disc? Then as you say to put them back together.

think i will smoke the outside looks kinda cool like, thanks ed, also thanks liam, :)

Also does anyone know where abouts could i get spacers from just out of intrest

eBay dude, theres 15, 20 and 25mm ones last time i checked. But i think happyharry is on about a group buy on custom ones...

Erm, have a look, but i would say 20mm on the rear would get it looking pimp, with maybe just a 5mm slip-on spacer on the fronts? That what i'll be going for if i keep the ultralites, but it really does depend on the wheels!

ok, might do a dodgy just to see how it looks and space the hub out with x amount of washers say like 10 for 10 mm if that makes sense?

Well got it bach yesterday and very happy with it,
pics before it went in

DSC01876.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

now after

DSC01883.jpg

DSC01884.jpg

Toyo proxes, new discs and pads and a service next month :)

Back
Top Bottom