Bushells N16

Looking good mate! :) I was looking at proxies and asked around but heard not very good things about them!

Well as a few may no i have been spraying my headlight insides today so here are some pics :)

Started by putting in the oven at aproxx 80 degrees c for half an hour ish :lol:
DSC01887.jpg

Then removed glass and chrome bit to be sprayed, rubbed down, and applied 3 coats of primer, 4 coats of gloss black and 1 coat of laquer,
DSC01888.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

Resealed using a bit of tiger seal just to be safe :p and fitted :)

Before:
DSC01890.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01892.jpg

After:
DSC01893.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01895.jpg

opinions and comments welcome as usual :)

Thanks Chris

They look great mate. Glad it all went to plan. Agree with doing the indicators as well. Would look great all tinted.

question for you bushell.
your j performance header has it put your engine warning light on or have you got an adaptor on there and does it fail the mot with no cat

to all indicator related suggestions i am tinting them just need some tinting spray, think i have some at my dads and i have the laquer so i will be doing it asap :).

@fox, yea it will fail the mot i think, mine passed tho, but it was a mate who did it for me, al ask him tomorrow about it.
And yea it also brings the management light on but the bulb has been removed ;)

Cheers guys :).

Plans for next month:
Front d/g discs
Green stuff pads
2 tyres undecided make tho
oil and filter change
and if money allows a cupra splitter :)

Well i heard they were pretty good, but do enlighten me lol :)

Me: Just seen Toyo Proxes 4 and CF1's.
Anybody used them? As soft as the T1r's?

folk on another forum

"proxes 4 and cf1s aye just as soft" (i asked if they were as soft and therefore dont last very long like the t1r's)

"i used to use proxie 4s but tbh didn't really rate them in the wet or that much in the dry tbh. Using T1-r's now and they're much better. Can usually get them for a good price on the likes on camskill"

"t1rs are shite
px4s are worse
i rate falkens quite highly
but the ku31s i have a pretty good all round budget tyres, far far better than proxies in all conditions"

Back
Top Bottom