Bushells N16

Ive used Parada Spec IIs and KU31. I rate them both highly, but the Paradas are slightly better in the dry and the KU31s are slightly better in the wet :)

question for you bushell.
your j performance header has it put your engine warning light on or have you got an adaptor on there and does it fail the mot with no cat

Paul it would definitely fail the MOT with no cat as it's illegal anyway. The emissions would be too high & it should have a cat fitted by law, so any tester following the rules would have to fail it w/out a cat.
In the SXE model (because of the sat-nav screen showing data) you wouldn't get away with just removing the EML bulb. It shows an EML warning on the data screen as soon as you start up.

yep and he'll be a freindly non mot'er if vosa stop and check a car with no cat that's been mot'd at his station with no sign of the exhaust being changed recently ;)

lmao, so you got stopped for a vosa check, and they didn't do emmisions? lazy fooks lol, i'm moving to the kingdom if thats the type of shit that flies lol

Well thanks for all the info on tyres folks i am getting prices for Falken ze 912's as my brother recommended, but couldn't get prada spec 2's in my size 205/45/16. So that was out the question :(

Ano rim size makes such a difference,
Right opinions please lol

Prada spec2's £180
Proxes £137
Falkens £112

Prices are for 2 by the way :lol2:

Back
Top Bottom