Bushells N16

:lol: Thanks guys :)

Wraith, I would like to tint the rear lights abit but to quote you i am a bit ''cack handed'' at tinting lights :lol:

Well got extremely bored today so i thought i would take my back seats out, been out for a wee run and definately feels better, and sounds alot better to :), pics to follow.

Well a small update, car is loud :lol:
Story is, the exhaust flexi was blowing so booked it into a custom exhaust centre, Complete Auto Solution's, to get a new one fitted, but got the mid silencer taken out, also got a bung made.
I'm well aware that it wont be to everyones liking or taste but hey ho :)

Chris

Poppy and bangy, that might get you a sale :)

Thats the reason I put a different backbox on The Shitter...

I heard that your car sells really fast if the noise that comes out of it is similiar to that of a scram jet.

:0 :lol:
Well today i changed my number plate bulbs today and what a faff, didnt want to brake the the actual unit so i removed all the plastic coverings from inside the boot, then undid the 5 bolts and 1 clip holding the bit of trim that the bulbs sit in and removed.
As i was turning the bulb carriers to remove them all the lugs snapped:doh!:
Dont think they had ever been out or it has been a while as they were so brittle. so now held in with blue tac :), needless to say i'm on the hunt for 2 carriers now :).
S6001004.jpg

Just waiting for some good weather to give it a good clean now :)

Back
Top Bottom