Bushells N16

/\ looking good. I ditched the light bulb carriers and put in some LED Day time running lamp strips cable tied and wired up to my number plate cables. (I broken toe carrier/ bulb holder due to the amount of times I changed the led side lights) it was leaking the the 501 led kept on blowing so I put some day time running lamp led strips in replacement as I had a set spare.

@Darren, you should get a how to set up for that like :)

@happy, aww your a saint mate, could you poss get the wiring aswell :) the bit that runs from the 2 bulbs to the multi plug.
That would be awsome :)

Well i cleaned my car yesterday so here's a few pics,
S6001062.jpg

S6001063.jpg

S6001067.jpg

S6001070.jpg

But mainly posting up as i fancy getting some bits and bobs on my car wrapped, i have a few ideas but just thought i would see what others are feeling :), the roof and other big panels are out the question as i'm getting a flat next saturday, its more wee subtle things that i want to do. :)

Thanks Chris

Got the wheels balanced the day, so the wheels wobble is gone now drives smooth as you like :)

Also got a few sneaky wee bits carbon wrapped under the hood will get pics up soon :)

:) thanks guys, think its another 1 of those Marmite mods, some will think it looks chavvy/tacky and such like, but i like it and as you say chris its different :)

Chris

Back
Top Bottom