Bushells N16

Cars looking good, liking the mud flaps where did you get them from as I have some on mine now but once sideskirts go on I have been told they won't fit :(

I got them from a car parts store called car parts 4 u. just universal fit ones that i thought would look good, you'll get them from a car accessories shop like :)

Chris

Need brake advice, think i am going to get black diamond d/g discs with either ebc green stuff pads or black diamond pads, or ebc discs and pads, Anybody point me in the right direction? :s

looking tidy :) i am also considering mudflaps but will have to wait till next month as i only got paid half wages :(

I got my Black Diamond pads from larkspeed, can't fault their performance, and they feel better to me than stock. But then again I've not used EBC before so couldn't possibly compare! Went with the BDs because they were cheaper! Nice engine bay btw, beats my piddly efforts with degreaser and a brush :P

I got my Black Diamond pads from larkspeed, can't fault their performance, and they feel better to me than stock. But then again I've not used EBC before so couldn't possibly compare! Went with the BDs because they were cheaper! Nice engine bay btw, beats my piddly efforts with degreaser and a brush :P

well for me ebc works out alot cheaper so i dont no :(. Thanks, was the previous owner who done all the mods like i have just kept it clean, starting to do some mods now though :)

Well the cupra splitter is fitted cant upload pics as the computer is fooked :( so think my lovely brother will help me out :D

Well thanks to my brother, here are some photo's of the splitter and my new wheel nuts :)
ChrisAlmera003.jpg

ChrisAlmera001.jpg

ChrisAlmera002.jpg

ChrisAlmera011.jpg

ChrisAlmera007.jpg

ChrisAlmera006.jpg

ChrisAlmera009.jpg

ChrisAlmera013.jpg

as you all should no, comments and opinions are welcome :)
Thanks chris

Should put up a before then. An after.

After seeing these and Chris' I can't.believe how much of a difference they make aesthetically.

Don't know how I missed this thread. Love 3-dr N16 Sport+, particularly in silver and this one is great, your subtle mods are spot on.

Going to tint the rear clusters? Would look mean as hell all black and grey.

With the yellow fog tints I'd have been tempted to go for yellow highlights (calipers, wheel nuts, AOC stickers and a couple interior bits and engine-bay highlights like the rocker cover) but damn, it looks so good as is.

You did a far beetter job of the flaps and splitter than my cack-handed effort.

When you mentioned red wheel nuts, I thought 'eek, maybe not . . . . ' but actually they look fine :thumb: Glad you got the splitter on ok too :)

Yea its a nice red, not like to vibrant :). Thanks.

@matt ano but i never :lol: and its the wee things that count :) you should no that :lol2:

Back
Top Bottom