Chris180's GTi

I prefer JDM whore mate :D

Well wheels are on now, pics up later once cars cleaned. What a fucking hassle with getting wheels done, I badly need shower so story and pics later. Btw there GTi alloys that have been powdercoated incase it wasn't obvious lol

So story goes, this morning, get to garage told to come back in a hour to pick up car, get a phone call 30mins later saying car is to low for ramps/trolley jack :lol: and has to go on MOT ramp which is flat but it's booked up today so could I come back during week. Mr Impatient that I am offers to jack the car in the carpark wheel by wheel (they were busy using the trolley jacks with other customers) and swap em over (hottest day of the fucking year up here didn't help either). So we get two wheels done and then the boy decides to tell me the wheels are buckled, shows me and were totally fucked.

After being gutted that I wasted time and alota money he realised he had the wrong cone on the machine which wasn't holding the wheel properly :roll: So car gets jacked up again :mad: and with him being busy doing other cars ended up taking couple hours and sweating more than MJ in a nursery.

So cleaned the car and it looks fucking awesome!!

**pics to follow in a minute**

Here's a couple pics on the phone, as usual pics on camera phones don't do it any justice at all, hopefully get some decent one's tomorrow. The white looks brighter and the car looks dull when it isn't at all so no need to comment on that :P

looks the tits :) looks like the spokes are smooth which makes them look even better, get some good wax on them thtl make it easier to keep them clean :) poorboys wheel sealant is very good..

its good that they didnt try and force your car onto the ramps and possibly damage something :)

Wow that looks brilliant, will be a ball ache to keep clean though! A great contrast indeed, as I prefer brighter coloured wheels to dark ones.

Back
Top Bottom