Chris180's GTi

Looking great Chris! :cool:

I was thinking you`d coppied Cov & gone luminous yellow! :lol:

How about white mirrors & bump strips?

i reckon if the pillar badges were white text instead of red that would look mint too

Confused.. all og those pillar badges look white to me.. only different ones i saw were your spares sam, which were like a graphite backing with barbie pink GTi logo. I just assumed you were a little queer.

the ones I have were originally red they have just faded to pink :(

I reckon with plain white text on the grey back ground would look good is all...

looks tidy that bro, im liking the white - your braver than me i couldn't do. not with mi OCD towards cleaning haha. yeah like sam said above now need something white to tie it in more.

tho better pics needed :)
dd

Looks great mate i think some more white woulld look good too maybe as aid before the mirrors or maybe the grill!

if you add more white it needs to be subtle though, I wouldnt do the mirrors or bumpstrips myself, doesnt leave you with many options though :lol:

Cheers for the comments. Never thought of adding more white but reckon a small pinstripe down the "crease" of the sideskirt would look good. Hasn't been that hard to clean so far and did a fair amount of driving yesterday, thought it should keep my OCD busy over the summer months!!

Saw this last night. Looks the mutts nutts in person, the wheels are so bright. Done a good job with this one. Probably one of the nicest in Scotland.

Sam - that's todays plan :)

Gary - thanks mate!!

Joe - cheers mate, think it just shows how good the almera looks with simple changes like coilovers and different wheels or coloured ones. Issues with clearance...hmm yes and no. Me in car alone, not a problem though the bumper is so close going over a speedbump you wouldn't believe it! With a mate in the back then depends on the speedbump, some ain't a issue, some are. Had to have my mate sit in the middle last night. Love peoples face's going at 2mph though :D

Matt - thanks, though I reckon Andrew is still in the lead by a long shot lol! Looks alot better in person though eh compared to these pics on the phone!

Cheers Craig. Next plans hmmm not much really, can't think of anything else I want to do. Not gonna bother with performance mods. Wana get the bumper changed over to the PH2 one with the SRI splitter I have but gota get the one I have resprayed since it's fucked :mad: but probably do that later in the year, not in a rush at the moment. Just little things like getting the scratch sorted which is being done and getting rid of the swirl marks.

Always open to suggestions though :lol:

I might be going to get a new bigger diameter cat back soon so there could be a 2.25 cat back going soon...

Lookin forward to seeing this tonight man, taking sunglasses hah.

Back
Top Bottom