Chris180's GTi

I got rid of my camber now, that was about 4weeks worth of driving to make em that bad. Lol! Tell me about it tommo, well mind you in the dry I can't fault em, in the wet is another story, it's like driving on ice. Bonus points for knowing what type of tyres too lol! Can't make my mind up what to replace them with though!

i know the tread. im used to crying over them after seeing them deteriorate :lol: i brought them part warn, must have only done 10 miles :lol: in all fairness they are a summer tire...

Yeah looked so good mate :thumb:...ya know the brief amount of times I was not in front of you to see them :P

Ok I'm needing some idea's what to do next. No performance mods/catback is a plan at some point so don't need to suggest that. SRI bumper sorted at some point since it's in such shit condition or maybe just going to buy another.

Apart from that I need some more ideas....

BMC CDA and cold feed :D. That with your carback on the way and anything else you might have planned soon will set you up for a nice remap after it's all done :D.

White along the bottom of the bodykit :D
White mirror covers.
White wipers.
White engine bay.

All of that would looks GASH but mega cool haha.

Flywheel. Clutch. Header. De-cat. *biased* oh and you get a free ASBO with that too...

Hmm white pin strip with maybe "GTi" on the crease of the sideskirt, kinda like tommo's? Opinions?

I've looked into leather re-trim and it would cost about £1k :( would love a different interior/respray but it's not really the type of money I'm looking to spend, reason I don't want performance mods is cause of insurance/getting them fitted/don't have the knowledge/cost of the mods when I want to spend my money on others things other than my car all the time. Maybe some point down the line I'll change my mind :)

chris stop being pussy and get on with making a faster car...

halle has a fucking mani for £5 for god sake!

and im sure steven will help you fit it in return for bacon and or sexual favours

Back
Top Bottom