Chris180's GTi

When's your insurance renewal? Shop around. Defo give Chris Knott a try (I should get paid for endorasments :lol:). At least get some quotes with the mods you might do and see what it's like. You might be surprised how cheap it is to odd some mods with certain insurance companies :).

I'm already with them mate, not to sure but I know it's sometime next year. Gonna have to declare my alloys powdercoated and the rear lights too (already asked Tim about it) Insurance is just one of the things putting me off those mods anyway.

NO more performance mods suggestions please :lol:

Ah well phone them up and ask how much it'll add to the premium if you have them on the car.

Speedbumps one looks daft where it's been fittttttttttttttteeeeeeeeddddddddd imo.

On splitter = WIN :D

I vote you stops being a pussy and spending moneys on STICKARZ and get some POWA Y0!

However, I do concede that I have no life whatsoever due to spending monies on my car. It is -really- frightening the amount you spend if you get proper new stuff. There's decent second hand bargains out there tho buddy.

I vote you stops being a pussy and spending moneys on STICKARZ and get some POWA Y0!

There's decent second hand bargains out there tho buddy.

well he was offered a decent set of cams at a good price recently! :lol: see if i could get some bidding goin! :P but he didn't take the bait :rolleyes:

I wouldnt fuss to much about engine mods with insurance (flywheel, cams).............how are they gonna know... but thats just my view

Instead of buying 'I love speedbumps' stickers, I'd rather pay some contractor with a plant vehicle to wreck every speedbump he could find in a given area overnight. That would make me :) along with hundreds of others fed up with these anti-car pieces of shit ! And breathe . . . . . :lol:

Ace Image for the I Heart JDM Hoes, Isle of Wight Graphics for the Gangster one & Volkswagon Stickers for the Speedbumps one.

Weeeee update. Finally got rid of the standard exhaust. Thanks to Kurt for giving me the backbox :thumbs::thumbs: and thanks once again to Ross for fitting it.

Back
Top Bottom