Chris180's GTi

Looking amazing Chris as usual :thumb:

I think the surround will grow on me, as it's much nicer colour-coded than I've seen on other cars when it's not :). How about some spacers for the rear wheels?

Thanks guys! Yeah think might have to look into them, in person I don't think it cries out for them but when you seen pics then can deff see it needs the spacers on the rear!

Can't believe this thread has had 9,268 so far!!!!

looks awesome as usual mate, aside from the surround - really not my cuppa. square plate looks cool but those surrounds just look like a big lump of unnecessariness stuck on there! :P stunning otherwise though bud

The p2 surround has cleaner lines, but this is more JDM. I guess it depends which look you're going for Chris.

The p2 surround has cleaner lines, but this is more JDM. I guess it depends which look you're going for Chris.

nah i think the ph2 is even worse! i just think the ph1 lip is just enough - subtle, room for square plate, perfectamundo ;)

Well personally I would go for that too craig as that's how the N16 comes :)

Having the JDM surround on lets him legally have the square plate though, as you can't fit a normal one on now. It is bulkier than i thought though.

The plate surround looks fantastic. Ive been on the verge of spraying mine the last few days and now I know what it looks like im definitely doing it ;)

The reason i didn't have it colour coded as you cant see it properly i like the design of it! But it does look good chris!

yeah remember when he wanted the bin that goes in the passenger footwell... jdeem init :roll:

Back
Top Bottom