Chris180's GTi

OEM Nissan for the win guys.

I had Magnecor 10mm 'Race' leads and they broke down after a while.

I have had OEM Nissan wires since then and have never had an issue.

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t148677000

600x450-2010012000050.jpg

Im seeing these grounded leads more and more now.....

cos they use JDM electricity that needs shielding from any other kind of electricity.. it doesnt like to mix..

but going with mr bull and also tommo on this one as im suprised hes not been on.. nissan OEM FTW!

cos they use JDM electricity that needs shielding from any other kind of electricity.. it doesnt like to mix..

but going with mr bull and also tommo on this one as im suprised hes not been on.. nissan OEM FTW!

In other words, it's another piece of JDM crap, just like that voltage stabiliser shit.

Thing is, there isn't anything in there to ground, unless you ground the insulator body, which is made of ceramic and rubber anyways.

Add it to the ECOTEK and Resistor Chip mod' list!!!

LUCINO'S BABY :cool:

09022010587.jpg

Had to take a very quick journey up to Halfrauds for a bulb before it shut but apart from that all good :)

hey chris they look spot on! Well worth the money. However, i was thinking, is there a way to convert vzr rear lights into the lucino colours? Hmmm..... Im really liking those lights on your mera, but would look better on mine ;) lol

Thought I'd chuck up pics from today since I'm a photo whore and the other was quick one when it was dark.

13022010595.jpg

13022010596.jpg

Back
Top Bottom