Chris180's GTi

they wouldnt sell me HT leads as a set they would only do individual leads at something like £20 each!!!

cheer up pal, we all drive almera's so non of us are well off lol repairs hit us all hard. i know you know this but your car is one of the very best on the forum - everyone will say the say too.

im sure someone here is breaking a lower mileage GTi if the dizzy is infact the issue. it might clean up for now too.
dd

dude, your car is gorgeous and mint. no rust, no bad bodywork, nothin.

and this is a relatively minor mechanical thing - without wantin to preach try goin through 3 head gaskets/engines on a shell that was never that mint anyway! :lol: admittedly i've broken it now, but after gettin apst al the HG trouble i got it cammed, pulleyed, everything and had an awesome, quick, mega fun GTi for 9 months. still be goin strong too, only personal choice makin me break.

stick with it dude, it'll be fine soon enough :)

Thanks guys. White biscuit thanks but I've already got a spare I got from Rich the last time this happened. Fitting in tonight with Ross and gonna get performance HT leads ordered asap!!
Obviously I don't have much know how when comes to engines lol :O so things like this just piss me off cause its just a total hassle.

dude, your car is gorgeous and mint. no rust, no bad bodywork, nothin.

thanks mate but it has rust and nice scratch on the quarter but there minor things lol

Hope it sorts it self out. It definately smelt and felt as though your dizzy was over heating. Just glad you got breakdown cover. Anyway at least i got to use my warning triangle:P

Happy chappy again. Got the dizzy changed (big thanks to Ross once again) car started first time and no issues, fingers crossed stays that way from now on. Had bit of fun on the way home too with a Honda, don't think he was to chuffed lol!

Anybody know where could buy performance HT leads from?

Happy chappy again. Got the dizzy changed (big thanks to Ross once again) car started first time and no issues, fingers crossed stays that way from now on. Had bit of fun on the way home too with a Honda, don't think he was to chuffed lol!

Anybody know where could buy performance HT leads from?

just get replacement Nissan ones... D Bull uses original Nissan HT leads and hes running big power!

Back
Top Bottom