Chris180's New GTi

When replaced the discs though when I got the car we all thought they wouldnt pass a MOT and plan was to change em, totally forgot to get round to it, so when they said brakes where pish that where I thought the prob was, thats why I thought they wouldnt just need freed/cleaned. Glad I'm wrong :)

Prob the least problematic MOT I've had!! Makes a change lol

Nothing special. We all know what it looks like but did a bit of off-roading last night so here's a before and after shots :) Did the interior too but forgot to take pics, maybe take some 2moro. Dirtiest any of my cars have ever been haha. Started to spit with rain so didnt get chance to put another layer of wax on.

Picture001.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Just went on a old farm road and wheelspinned for like half a mile! Took it to the jetwash to clean under the car and the arches after! Nah not yet, I'll txt you when I do!

Thanks for the kind words guys! Ph1 rear is major win deff wezz! Deff getting black mirrors! I want slam back after seeing Andy pics, looks perfect!

Don't know if anyone saw my WAMT post about a week ago, car developed a horrible clunking/banging noise from the front left, we couldn't figure it out what was causing it. Took it to the garage and turns out the strut top nut was loose. Big relief cause was expecting the worst :) And they didnt charge me the labour time either since they all know me so well lol! Good times!
Was chatting to one of the mechanic's who has a N16 so he going to join up here in next few days.

And now rocking some black wing mirrors thanks to RR Developments lol which look awesome on the car. Winter service next!

Strut top nut? Get some coilovers on lad! Glad it was an easy fix for ya though :).

Back
Top Bottom