Chris180's New GTi

Failed. So no surprises there. But only on ball joint so that's alright. Knew it would fail on something like that though cause of the dodgy sounds I've been having for few weeks. Thought was going to be things to do with brakes too but it's all good.

One of the advisory's was to low to go on rollers for brake test :lol:

First update in a while where it isn't just pics of a clean car lol.

Hit 135k this week :( car still pulls and looks great though :)

Got new bumper from Simcard, splitter from Rick, cleaned them up and got them fitted and very very chuffed especially the old bumper was stonechipped and not sprayed the correct bs7 shade which every1 will be aware of if you had a good look at the car at JAE. Time to lower now :lol:

Might try putting thin vinyl strip down the sideskirt or something. Gonna get rear wiper fitted for the winter, heater controls sorted, new bulbs for the rear plate, maybe some HID's, and a service for the winter when got some spare ££'s

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

Thanks guys. This is probably gonna sound arrogant but yeah deff managed to get my GTi's looking pretty fucking good lol

I know that's what I was thinking - rest of the car is legal so not like I'll picked up on anything lol!

Oooooo that cut me deep Matthew :P (but I wasn't meaning show and shine good :P)

Anyway what you doing on here, fuck of to NPOC haha

Back
Top Bottom