Chris180's New GTi

CDF racing are good for spacers, £200 for custom set of four. Buy it off ebay and give them the parameters. You would do well to try 35mm rear and 30mm front :)

Im just about to order a set myself in the pursuit of stance, looking good btw now you have got rid of the stone chips!

chrislucino2.jpg

chrislucino3.jpg

At first I was like eh why you reposting my pics for no reason then saw what you did ;)

So guys, VZR or Lucino.....

I am a fan of the vzr grille though I never used to be, I think it feels better now its ACTUALLY on a VZR... Lucino wins

I am a fan of the vzr grille though I never used to be, I think it feels better now its ACTUALLY on a VZR... Lucino wins

The only reason I hate it is because its too "open", like you can hardly see through a two slat, but VZ-R's you can. Lucino is also good due to the honeycomb.

Thanks for the 'shop Scott. I hate the 2slat and the open mouth grilles in general. I agree with you Hally about seeing through the VZR one's thats why I cut some mesh, sprayed painted it back and attached it and it looks ALOT better.

Need to go find me a lucino now, damn :(

Well....end of era...again! Got made an offer I couldn't refuse. Hence why the car wasn't at Santa.

Picked up my new wheels :( Need to save the monies :(
Had a slight panic first time driving it as nobody told me the thing cuts out while stationery in traffic, so thought it developed the same problem SLAM did, fuck me its quiet and comfy over the bumps though lol!

Don't abuse me to much :(

IMG_2276.jpg

Yeah, little piece of me died inside but my mate made an offer I couldn't say no to & he said I can still drive it sometimes lol. He isn't interested much in the forum though so might try blag it for JAE lol!

Save money, so you got a 10 grand car? Wut

Family members that don't need it for a while so only paying running costs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom