Chris180's New GTi

The AOC slut can be the name for the car, or something on those line's if someone can do a better name....

Been in it the night, fuckin epic. handles like its on rails....My burd nearly shat herself LOL Yeah it has a lot of potential!! amazing.

Just a small part of the work being done....

20052010803.jpg

Nope. Doubt they'll give one either as they work on a points for cash system for every order you place which you can deducted from any future purchases.

lookin good chris, this will turn into an awesome n15. get some bronze rims, ooh or your white ones, and some performance mods too lol

are n14s allowed in the show n shine at jae? not that it's ready right now :P

Nope. Doubt they'll give one either as they work on a points for cash system for every order you place which you can deducted from any future purchases.

Oh ok. You know we have discounts with places that sell car care/cleaning products? one on AOC I think and a couple on NPOC that we have access to.

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

are n14s allowed in the show n shine at jae? not that it's ready right now :P

Not as part of the AOC awards, no sorry Craig.

Nah I didn't. There like 10 bloody Chris Knott threads but no car cleaning stuff in the AOC Discount section.

There are but it's so badly (read not at all) moderated that it's a joke. I mean look at NPOC's discount section. It puts us to shame.

Just seeing if any interest at the moment but anybody interested in swapping Lucino's for VZR's and some cash my way?

Back
Top Bottom