Chris180's New GTi

header/decat/gti mid section/aftermarket backbox

Lambda - 1.061 (needs to be 1.030 - 0.974 for pass)
CO - 0.56 (needs to be 0.20 for pass at fast idle, max .30)
CO2 - 13.2 (needs to be 15.0-15.5)

:lol:

Noooooooooooo! Was getting the exhaust sealed up properly until my permanent one appears and asked them do emissions test for a laugh to see how much I'd fail by with a decat :lol:

Ever seen a meter shit it's self when you throw a flame at it? :p Those readings are weak in comparison ;)

Where's the pics of this car damnit?

I can't be bothered writing up what I've done or what is to do, or explaining the back and forward with the bodyshop for what's happened over last few months since getting this car at the moment and I know the front bumper is slightly diff colour match so I don't need all of u pointing it out, but gota new camera so here's some pics, oh and I've not done my 14million step cleaning process on it either :cool:

CopyofDSC00060.jpg

CopyofDSC00061.jpg

CopyofDSC00068.jpg

CopyofDSC00058.jpg

CopyofDSC00049.jpg

CopyofDSC00045.jpg

CopyofDSC00086.jpg

CopyofDSC00083.jpg

CopyofDSC00075.jpg

CopyofDSC00073.jpg

CopyofDSC00069.jpg

CopyofDSC00067.jpg

CopyofDSC00065.jpg

Used the sweep panoramic function on the camera here :)

CopyofDSC00079.jpg

Looking good man! Top job, glad it all sorted and came together good. And the camera looks like it's going to serve you well too!

awesome

as we said, defo does seem to have a slightly lighter, greener pop to it in light. all the coolkids have it apparently

:smartass:

That looks really good Chris, the white wheels with BS7 is win!

Are you planning on your polish/wax session anytime soon & what products will you be using?

Thanks. Wheels need re-done! After being fine for over a year, esp the bad winter they've now got strange marks on them that won't come off no matter what products/diluation I use but really can't be bothered getting it done, other things to spend money on now and can't be bothered making the effort for JAE. Planning on it when can be bothered but going on holiday next week so it'll prob have to wait, i'll post pics and list of products when I do :)

showing me up! fucku!

love you and the car really, made it your own havent you!

looks gread, drives great, just needs me to exhaust you up!

btw can you come clean my alloys with your magic stuff? they black!

Lol cheers. Aye, it's taking some time to sort out the problems like, just needs a few more bits and peices done to it then should be totally happy. Couldn't have done it without you and Rick though :cool2: Sure, but I'm going on hol on Sat so dunno if you'd wana leave it till after then can do it while we do exhaust and get rid of the short shifter and other wee things!?

Edk totally agree, guy who made em couldnt understand simple instructions but there an improvment on the others lol. I'll be getting new ones made up at some point when I've played with a wee idea first ;)

with any luck the p1 will be over tommorow as we were over at his house tonight.

but its gonna be after your holiday before we fit it all as we are doing an engine swap next weekend and the garage is currently stowed full lol.

vengabus baby!

Back
Top Bottom