Chris180's New GTi

Bit of both Eddie, lucino's looked awesome on my black gti, just not feeling it as much on the new gti.
Craig your right, was looking at your old GTi for your paintjob pics and fell in love again which made me put the post up lol! I need grids and vzr's in my life :lol:

In two minds wether to get the car de-locked, very tempted, just bit worried about locking myself out with the ever reliable NATS! Was thinking about having rear wiper covered up/sprayed too but kinda like having my wiper in the winter so I'll just have to stick with the rubber plug.

Mine is delocked if you need a car to see what it looks like...i have left the boot lock just in case but as long as you spray the lock mech with wd40 you should be fine..

I also have had the wiper hole filled and sprayed so have a perfect bung if you need one

Yeah saw ur pics, car looks fucking gorgeous! :thumb: Guess could get it de-locked then put the boot one bk in if I can find it. Could anybody confirm if the door lock barrel is the same size as the boot one if I can't find the boot one. Never taken time to look at the door lock when had the door cards off.

Got bung for the rear wiper but thanks!

Yeah saw ur pics, car looks fucking gorgeous! :thumb: Guess could get it de-locked then put the boot one bk in if I can find it. Could anybody confirm if the door lock barrel is the same size as the boot one if I can't find the boot one. Never taken time to look at the door lock when had the door cards off.

Got bung for the rear wiper but thanks!

they are different

I'm thinking de-locked doors and putting the boot lock in. Not gonna get it de-wiperd, like having it in the winter so i'll continue to use the bung then pop the wiper back on over winter.
If anyone has other suggestions what I can do throw them out there :)

errr the obvious one like i did, smooth the repeaters ;)

ditch the aerial and smooth it unless you're an avid radio listener
smooth those little seams below the rear lights...

hmm....

Back
Top Bottom