Chris180's New GTi

Don't like the lucino's on BS7 (unless I had spats, which I ain't going to the hassle of doing) so VZR suit it better. & the extra pennies are always good to have.

Got a VZR splitter now so just waiting on Simcard to give me bank details and send this bumper up, chop chop dude lol

Right the fucking NATS fob has stopped working again after reprogramming it. The method that fixed it (at the time a few months ago now) I posted somewhere on here, it was a fix that Hally posted a few years ago, and then I re-posted in a thread for "safe keeping" but can't find it now, in the thread I had a back and forward with Hally and maybe Ross, might possibly have been in the WAMT but no luck finding it, can anybody remember/work the search button better than me?

I tried going through all my posts but doesn't give them all!?

I am sure it's similar to the P11 Primera mate, Here is what i got:

Obtain all remote controls.
Switch ignition ON and OFF 6 times within 10 seconds.
NOTE: DO NOT remove key from ignition switch.
After 2 seconds indicators will flash twice.
Programming mode activated for 2 minutes, proceed as follows:
Press and hold unlock button.
Press lock button 3 times.
Release unlock button.
Indicators will flash once to confirm correct programming.
Repeat above procedure to program remaining remote controls.
If 4 remote controls have been programmed:
After programming last remote control indicators flash 3 times.
Programming mode deactivated.
If less than 4 remote controls have been programmed:
Switch ignition ON, indicators will flash twice.
Programming mode deactivated.
Check operation of all programmed remote controls.

Chris brought his car down on Wednesday, and in between showers we managed to get some shine on the car.

Using a Kestral DAS-6 Pro with G-Technic Pads, along with AG SRP and Menzerna Final Finish and topped off with a couple of coats of Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Pro Edition.

ChrisGTi001.jpg

ChrisGTi003.jpg

ChrisGTi004.jpg

ChrisGTi005.jpg

ChrisGTi006.jpg

ChrisGTi007.jpg

ChrisGTi008.jpg

ChrisGTi010.jpg

ChrisGTi011.jpg

ChrisGTi012.jpg

ChrisGTi013.jpg

Cheers. Used the machine on it cause I used wrong sponge&clothes for few weeks creating some fine scratches and swirls :( lesson learned. Front bumper is fuuuuuuuucked but can't see any marks on in the pics :)

is that a microfibre sat on the pavement?

what was your wrong choice of sponge/cloths? and your replacements?

Surpised nobody has commented on the shitty touch up paint on the roof (not done by me I have to add) lol

Cheers David. I don't think it is :( it's always sat like that unfortuntely.

Sam, it wasn't so much the wrong choice in the cloth. It was me being stupid and getting my microfibres/sponges for diff cars/tasks mixed up for quite a few washes and then not washing them after like I usually do cause got lazy.

Thanks. Like every car though it has its faults once your up close and deff is no show n shine winner lol!

MOT 2moro. Some kind of brake/caliper fail on the cards I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom