Corbsport Enterprises

we now have a video of the startup!!

[ame]http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=r_NG5pSfZb0[/ame]

sorry bout the delay iv had to use 5 different computers to get it to this stage!!

Cheers Ian!

It's idling nicely now, rad is filled, all sensors and vac pipes back on, manifold and downpipe fitted (Although the paint is still cooking lol). And the all important gear linkage is back after much rust eye!

Tomorrow - interior and brakes if all goes well.

Must admit that is mint, still gutted I wasn’t there to see it happen

Glad to hear its all on track mate. Have you got an ideas for the interior or you just want to get everything in and sod off on a joy ride.

Nah just gonna leave it standard with Nymo's old seats :)
Bumper should be sprayed properly by next wednesday, hopefully have MoT between thurs and the weekend.

Cant wait! Biggest worries are insurance and tyres though.

All change at corbsport heights today

Early this morning I sold my micra to a nice chap off ebay:
CRIM0015-1.jpg

And emptied out the red GTi before my good friend mr scrapman came and killed it:
CRIM0003-1.jpg

CRIM0005-1.jpg

CRIM0008-1.jpg

CRIM0011-1.jpg

CRIM0012-1.jpg

And this evening Tommo kindly gave me a lift to collect my freshly painted bumper:
CRIM0013-1.jpg

Puts the rest of the car to shame!

Annoyingly the dash clocks stopped working today :mad: another annoyance I could really have done without.

Looking really nice mate,next midlands meet you can actually turn up in your own car instead of getting a lift:D,look forward to seeing all your hard work,

Brakes fitted (Bled them once but still a bit spongey so probably need to do it again)
12.jpg

New plates although spacing is a bit off, standard bootlid on for now.
13.jpg

Tomorrow morning tyres are getting fitted, then troubleshooting as engine check light is on! Refit dash etc, fit exhaust, basically just finish it off for MoT monday, fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom