CoV's N15

Yeap staying silver

He's going to put ample Laquar on so he can properly flat it down and get it super smooth unlike new cars where he said you need big balls to go sanding Laquar as they spray it so thin.

Also when complete he's letting me use the ramps next door so I can underseal with Schutz, win.

photo-8.jpg

Could possibly look better with the side repeaters below the swage line...

-Phone-

Can't wait to get it home and start swapping bits over. Watch this space an update soon. Enjoying Almera ownership again and I'm not even driving this one ha. Looking forward to a car I can be proud of and actually see the point in washing and polishing

I'm getting this done for around 1200 and that's cheap cus the bloke who owns the place is brother in law of a friend of mine. He was saying even trade price is 100 per panel so normally it would be like 1500 before even thinking of removing the big scrape, fitting spoilers, skirts etc. He is a little annoyed that Nissan like to bond windows in as he would rather remove windows because it gives a better job but that's an expense that's a bit too far to go to.

innum

Ok about 5 weeks from now, had some hiccups. The rain has turned my feels like glass paint to sandpaper so I need to learn how to wash it properly too

Back
Top Bottom