Craigs New Datsun Sunny

Lol.. You just said it was.. :S

Besides i dunno his looked like it had more of a shine.. did you get lacquer sprayed ontop..?

yehcourse, it's quite hard to capture the gloss on white paint in bright sunlight it seems, with not much around to show reflections - i'd be better off goin to a multi story or under some trees or something.

it's a shame it seems its having this weird reaction n stuff, cos with it all polished up the paint looks pretty good...

P52100672.jpg

P52100692.jpg

P52100663.jpg

whoring

Still love those Grids craig. Like how they work on this just as well as the blue 15.

Still love those Grids craig. Like how they work on this just as well as the blue 15.

yeh me too ed, think i'll get my slips done in the same style.

and look ed, one better than the blue car - i cleaned n polished :) and got me camera out lol

Yes I noticed! Good lad ;)

Ya know these pictures have made me more certain that the N16 takes it's design cues more from the 14 than the 15. Even the door handles are similar, whereas the N15's are of a different type altogether.

Yes I noticed! Good lad ;)

Ya know these pictures have made me more certain that the N16 takes it's design cues more from the 14 than the 15. Even the door handles are similar, whereas the N15's are of a different type altogether.

yeh definitely, the angle of the rear screen and boot lid, the way the b pillar between windows leans back not forward likethe n15, the handles etc. the lack of the n15's ghetto bootayyyyyy

look at the size of my pipe...

P5250071.jpg

P5250068.jpg

P5250069.jpg

P5250066.jpg

went to phil at unique exhausts in stafford today. top bloke did an awesome job of my new 3" catback for an awesome price of £280.it looks spot on and sounds it so will get a vid asap. also freed the sr18 up quite a bit even with the standard mani so lookin forward to the new engine with it :)

also note the newly orange tinted indicator section of my cluster to carry on the tyteeee theme

then on way home stopped off at sam wise mc jay dee em's for a box of bits to add to the parts bin for the build lol, nearly there now...

P5250065.jpg

lastly, fitted my walbro 255 fuel pump the other day, noisy but should do some good when the time comes

/vvl/ y0000000000

Looks excellent boyo. Looking forward to seeing and now hearing this in the metal ;)

N-chassis ftw. Can be just all agree to rename them all to 'Pulsar'? We know they're related anyway :p

MMMM almost as big as mine :lol:

i got 1/2 an inch on you boi ;) ps. whats your mum think to the size of my pipe?! :P

Looks excellent boyo. Looking forward to seeing and now hearing this in the metal ;)

N-chassis ftw. Can be just all agree to rename them all to 'Pulsar'? We know they're related anyway :p

cheers mate. haha, yeh dunno why they ever went with almera here but pulsar everywhere else

Not dirty as in 'unclean' lol

yeh thanks for clearing that up you donut :roll: :lol: i knew you meant it in a loving way

Back
Top Bottom