Craigs New Datsun Sunny

P4210029.jpg
P4210039.jpg

Did you paint the indicators yourself Mate?

If yes, how did you do it? from inside or outside the lenses?

Car looks very clean ;)

Did you paint the indicators yourself Mate?

If yes, how did you do it? from inside or outside the lenses?

Car looks very clean ;)

cheers mate

nah, i bought them off martyn (vss irvine) already like it - at first i thought they were actually original and some early n14s came with them, but i think they may have been painted. never looked closely just fitted them lol, but i'll have a look and see n let you know

ta

@ pulsar_stu - yeh the indicators are painted mate, but not by me, on the outside it looks like.

doin a few things today n yesterday.

- connected speed sensor up finally
- fitted sidelights to stupid import headlights n wired up
- fixed brakelines to coily legs (improvised non bracket stupid coilys)

ph2 GTi'd my headlights...

P5140026.jpg

fitted orange globed standrad rear clusters to go with the jay deeee emm tyte theme...

P5150068.jpg

and treated myself to a new wheel...

P5150069.jpg

just waitin on rear discs monday and them and pads will be fitted ready for MOT, and 3" mandrel cat back on tuesday....

yum, lovin it

P5150067.jpg

whats up with your bonnet? Looks like its needs adjusting or something...

The steering wheel is a joke though right?

whats up with your bonnet? Looks like its needs adjusting or something...

The steering wheel is a joke though right?

yeh the bonnet's been like that ever since i took it off n on when i did the manual swap, i can't work out why!! there's some play in it, if you push it down when it's closed it sits down at the correct level, but lifts up again. like the catch doesn't sit low enough.

and no i love the wheel, why?

haha, cheers lads

i hope no-one genuinely thought i liked the wheel lol, it's just to get me through my MOT with a working horn! haven't got the right boss for my momo wheel, and not got std wheel anymore

Back
Top Bottom