Craigs VZ-R N1

Another N1 gone from irish pastures.... This one was parked beside mine in POC's when I was up looking at them... Had dodgy pedals and magnets on the fuel rail and some kind of black rubber think in place of a spoiler and jap writing all over the windows... still had that nice jap dust all over it ha ha a while ago now

Here ya go a quick pic with its jap reg and all

and here is the add details still have them saved from back then
2000 PULSAR VZ-R N1
87k klmsGrade 4
Aftermarket leads
Lightweight Rays wheels
Momo steering wheel and gear knob
Price: €11,000

woah awesome man, cheers

hang on all thats from mine?

11k euros?! Holy fook when was that in 2008 when it first went to ireland?

Yeah dude that was the spec of it when it came it and thats the picture of it off the boat. I drove the both of them that night was about march '08 if I remember right yours didn't even have plates on it yet. There was 3 of them lined up in a row a 97 one my version2, your one and John dunnes old bluetop. Drool fest. Yeah 11k for yours I paid around the same after some haggling with him I wanted the interior badly,

Originally patjoe thought they were both version 2's and the interior was an optional extra and was offering either car to me with the orange interior thank god it didn't get swapped over now after we found out would have been a shame yours was just late registered.

Didn't quite expect this after you raving about the N14 so hard, but then again if you were going to come back to a N15 N1 is win!... glad you came back in style.

Best N15 period.. well JN15 but meh :)

Well done Craig.. beans on toast for a while i guess!

When i put on the powerland mani on it it made a nice differance to it. Felt more torquey down low and the the sound was just ridiculous........

yeh i think it was the powerland that made the cam switch so savage sounding on my 2litre too

wish i still had the JMR header that i sold for peanuts!

actually torque was one thing i was surprised by driving home, for a 1.6 built for revs i'm well impressed how nicely it does pull low down

I really shouldn't have sold it...........im just getting sick every time i look at the pics of when i got it first and when it left.

Il just have to buy another one to keep me happy haha

Powerland mani and a big catback sounds epic. Burbling like a scooby down low and switchover is unreal.

Looking forward to the updates :)

yeh i think it was the powerland that made the cam switch so savage sounding on my 2litre too

wish i still had the JMR header that i sold for peanuts!

actually torque was one thing i was surprised by driving home, for a 1.6 built for revs i'm well impressed how nicely it does pull low down

Should try a bluetop if you think the N1 is torquey ;)

Powerland mani and a big catback sounds epic. Burbling like a scooby down low and switchover is unreal.

Looking forward to the updates :)

yeh one of my mates always said he thought mine sounded like a scooby comin down his street. 2litre+powerland+3inch catback was insane. miss it bad!

Should try a bluetop if you think the N1 is torquey ;)

should try 2litre for torque :P

should try a turbo

should try a derv

oh no wait lol

nah it wasn't that i thought the n1 was torquey lol, more surprised that it wasn't totally gutless

Yeah dude that was the spec of it when it came it and thats the picture of it off the boat. I drove the both of them that night was about march '08 if I remember right yours didn't even have plates on it yet. There was 3 of them lined up in a row a 97 one my version2, your one and John dunnes old bluetop. Drool fest. Yeah 11k for yours I paid around the same after some haggling with him I wanted the interior badly,

Originally patjoe thought they were both version 2's and the interior was an optional extra and was offering either car to me with the orange interior thank god it didn't get swapped over now after we found out would have been a shame yours was just late registered.

could it not be a v2 then? or was that checked on the vin?

i mean it mentions the momo wheel n stuff in that original ad and that was a v2 thing wasnt it?

yeh one of my mates always said he thought mine sounded like a scooby comin down his street. 2litre+powerland+3inch catback was insane. miss it bad!

Well then you know what you have to do, get it back :).

Will have a 2.5" with no silencers + powerland fitted next year :D

Well then you know what you have to do, get it back :).

Will have a 2.5" with no silencers + powerland fitted next year :D

haha, hmm 2litre is tempting i spose - down the line. But its hard to get a balance i think. I love how the n1 as it is feels comfortable and nice to drive like the 400miles i drove yesterday in, but still quick and fun.

With a built motor like the 2litre, i got carried away with high 12.5 compression, light fly, light bottom end totally with pulleys, forgies etc, then stuff like heavy clutch. After all that its savage and revs so fast, but it's a pain in the arse as a daily!

Striking a balance is what i wanna do with this build, not getting caight up in brand names and more track orientated parts that will make for a crap road car.

Back
Top Bottom