Curtis' GTI

Modnats.jpg

modnatss.jpg

Damm these 2 pictures wins it all day for me, loving the wide slammed stance.:thumbs:

Gorgeous car mate, Id love to see the centre splitter bar remove allowing more air over inter-cooler & perhaps a Lucino grill then would look mint!

How do you find the ride quality & handling with stretched skinny tires mind

The intercooler gets plenty of cold air to it, the air intake pipe is usually ice cold...
Everyone has a lucino grill so i doubt i'll be a sheep

Handling is spot on, not much around can keep up on roundabouts

The intercooler gets plenty of cold air to it, the air intake pipe is usually ice cold...
Everyone has a lucino grill so i doubt i'll be a sheep

Handling is spot on, not much around can keep up on roundabouts

leave it as it is mate!! every one has vzr or lucino grill, every one has rear vzr lights! you make the difference!!!

You say everyone, but im sure there's far more ph1/ph2 uk edition headlights dotting around the UK then there is VZR rears. Its all about personal prefference, but if you personally perfur the ph2 and oem grill etc over JDM parts if one ignored the concept of being unique etc

Then fair play

Getting more common can be a good thing, parts are cheaper and easier to find. If it looks good who cares :)

Other then going to meets, I hardly ever see another GTi on the road... see alot of 5 door pov specs though

Very curious how low your car is from the ground?

Could you tell me how many cms clearance front/rear tip of the side-skirts have?

Gorgeous car mate, Id love to see the centre splitter bar remove allowing more air over inter-cooler & perhaps a Lucino grill then would look mint!

This post is exactly why I haven't done my members ride build thread yet.

WHO'S CAR IS IT????

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

BTW Curtis the car looks fucking mint.

Am i the only person with a fast car that doesn't drive like a jeb end in public? This forum sounds like a local kruze site at times.

So you are saying that at no point what so ever you have gone over the speed limit or pushed your car slightly more than normal limits on a public road?

Yeah yeah

So you are saying that at no point what so ever you have gone over the speed limit or pushed your car slightly more than normal limits on a public road?

Yeah yeah

I'm definitely saying i don't race friends around roundabouts in the middle of town, yeah. What i do at 4am on a empty A road is another thing. However i can safely say i've never gone beyond mine or my cars limits.

I'm definitely saying i don't race friends around roundabouts in the middle of town, yeah. What i do at 4am on a empty A road is another thing. However i can safely say i've never gone beyond mine or my cars limits.

At what point have i stated i go around 'town' roundabouts in that manner...??? Please grow up and stop stereotyping me to be a chav in a nova/saxo

Back
Top Bottom