DanNewcastle N16

hi,
New to AOC,
had my Almera sport+ for over a year now and i've finally got round to doing my 1st mod.
3" janspeed exhaust ( off an almera n15, gti i think? ) pretty much a direct fit, only had to modify one of the hangers.

What you think...?

i'll get some more posted, you can see it on my profile pic (just) i've also fitted some clear side repeaters (which were a bit of a nightmare to find... lol) thats all ive done so far...MERA.JPG side3.JPG

Nice mera,still love the sport front end..seems they used whatever side repeaters they had in stock when making them,my old 2000 yr sport had clear repeaters standard but seen others with orange...osram diadem front indicator bulbs look good on them too.

Thanks for the comments... exhaust sounds "beefy" but it's not loud at all, which is what I was going for so really happy with it, was thinking 3" would look too big? But for £40 (bargain eBay find) had to have it! Was thinking about fitting phase 2 headlights as the grey would look nice against the cars colour but I read that they can be a 'night-mera' to fit (see what I did there. Lol)

Not a nightmare to fit at all finding the OEM phase 2 connectors is the pain but you can wire them up without them.

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk HD

welcome dan, there is acouple of people already done this mod, and there is a how to thread aswell, have alittle try on the search engine should come up, and i like the colour of the car looks nice, where in newcastle are you based?

Cheers for the info ... I'm based up Morpeth way so not exactly Newcastle like. is there an app for AOC so I can up load pics from iPhone?

Back
Top Bottom