DanNewcastle N16

Wish list: 30mm drop, phase 2 head lamps, get the wheels re done in "gunmetal grey" to tie in the lamps, leather interior re-trim (eventually)

I may have a set of h&r n16 lowering springs for sale soon, if your interested let me know and i'll get back to you to say if they are available or not :)

this coour is awesomely different :O get better and better every time i see it:)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335886411.436945.jpg anyone know where I can get a cable with this connector on so I can plug mp3/iPhone direct into my standard head unit ( this is the connector from the cd changer) cheers

Thanks, i think ph2 rear lamps will be my next mod then if they direct fit, nice n easy lol, read that u have to cut the slam panel and bumper to fit ph2 head lights, so might leave them for now.. never thought about cutting the wires , not sure if itd work tho? Splice the connector onto an iPhone or aux cable?

yeah i hated mine too but its grown on mee mines mor of a pinkey redy:)

Thanks man but I'm liking the gold... the colour seems to be getting the thumbs up on hear , so I'm happy :) .. It's "nissan merlot red" apparently...

Back
Top Bottom