DanNewcastle N16

its not finding them that's hard, its finding them with the right bulbholder, I know of 3 different ones just in the ph1 lol, that's why its better to take the bulbholder along with them and splice the wiring :)

welcome mate love that colour and that exhaust suits the n16 quite well, almost as if it was made to be there lol, i see theres quite a few of us northeastys now we should try and get a little mini mera meet organised or something.....well when my beasts finally on the road again lol

Cheers for all the offers of help on here, much appreciated... :) again thanks for the comments , I wasn't sure about the colour at first but it seems everyone likes it :)

looks clean.. that exhaust is lush.. im not a fan of exhausts myself but thats nice:)

phase 2 rear wiper arm :) and a nice set of techno grey wheeys :P car looks fresh well wear

Anyone know how or has removed the chrome strips off the front grill without have to replace the grill? Cheers

I removed the chrome strips off the grill on my old N16, then sprayed them black and refitted. Made a huge difference. You cant really just leave them off though, you can see where they should be.

Car is looking good, really like the exhaust, just the right size for a N16

2.0 litre engine from a N15 GTi with much more power / torque than the QG18 we've got in now :)

Back
Top Bottom