What size spacers do people want?

• 15mm

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 20mm

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • 25mm

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
i dont see why, ive set limits on the runout, iirc its 10 microns, sod all really.

sorry this is taking so long, am very busy at work and im doing these when i get a quiet saturday. atleast ive not took any money lol

why would they affect alignment sam? or how rather?

We aren`t questioning the quality of the spacer effecting alignment.....the fitting of them....moving the wheels out....how does that effect alignment?

its nothing to do with the product Paul its just the simple fact that pushing the wheels out will affect geometry :)

I will dig out all my lecture notes and let you know the specifics :lol: Ive just spent the last year learning about all this...

the suspension geometry is designed around stupid calculations, even changing to lower offset wheels than standard will throw out all the angles and other gubbins it can be cured to a certain extent with adjustable suspension though so most with coilovers and an alignment session will be alrite

i know your busy dude just wondering any updates?

also if it'sno hassle i might change to just the rears for me please, 25mm i think i said before

:red_indian:

im ordering my material on tuesday so shouldnt be too long before i can start getting these out, obviously im going to test fit them on my car before i commit to getting them out to you all

Ian, they won't affect toe caster or camber but will affect scrub radius.

Thanks Mark ( long time no hear ). Whats scrub radius?.......and would it have a detremental effect on my handling?........if not count me in for 4x15mm

Are these in production Paul?

Could do with updating the first post with prices and exactly what's available. I think I'd like a 15mm pair for an N16 please :).

before i even think about n16 i wan to get the n15 out the way first. well i got purchasing department of my company on this the other week and they havent got back to me, my machinist is on hols this week and ill be in scotland next week so will update after that when i have definate information, i plan to bring some to JAE so people can check over them and see if theyre happy.

Sorry this is slow progress

If Paul isn't up for doing them how about I start up a possible GB for n16 ones, I can draw them up in cad and submit them to some machine shops for quotes and see where we stand?

- I'M ON MY MOOOBBIILLEEEE!!!!!!!! -

Back
Top Bottom