What size spacers do people want?

• 15mm

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 20mm

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • 25mm

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
yeap still have all the raw, just waiting on the operator, weve moved alot of machines around recently and things have been chocka, ill chase him up tomorrow. Im waiting on these myself so i can fit the fto brakes lol

N15 first then ill consider others but if your in a rush for them im the wrong man on this project lol

just frustrating, work was quiet which is why i started this and its been mad ever since then. Sorry lads, itll happen at some point lol

Oh, didnt realise that :lol: This company is only 30mins from me tho. £90ish for a pair of 25mm hubcentrics :)

Check this out, 3mm and 5mm hubcentric spacers:

8164d1252202735-3mm-spacer-build-hub-centric-img_2556.jpg

To do this I guess they build in what's like a spigot ring to get around the original hubcentric lip, and fit aftermarket wheels with a bigger centre bore.

With this design it could allow for 8, 10, 12, 15mm hubcentric spacers that we previous thought not possible if trying to keep the OEM centre bore. The only drawback is that OEM wheels would no longer fit.

paul what the chances of u doing a 15mm converter going form 4x100 to 4x114.3 if its to much work bud i will just look about but though i would ask before i go looking

Bump for N15 interest. I am fed up of waiting so have submitted the designs to other firms in the area and am waiting on the quotes now.

Right I have a reply, if I order 60 off of the 20mm spacer which is equal to 15 full sets, I can do them for 145 per set of 4. If I bulk buy extended studs then 12 new extended Studs will be an extra 20.

So 165 for a set of 4 20 mm spacers with extended studs included.

Is anyone interested at this price as I heard h&r are 100 per axle

Obviously costs go up if I order less but I don't mind selling a few straggling sets as long as I have interest in the majority as its a lot of money for me to front if it flops

Yeah that's cool pal I was just curious if you cant manage a large order like 15 sets , when do you think you want to buy them mate?

-phone-

Back
Top Bottom