DSCF0164.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCF0157.JPG
    DSCF0157.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCF0168.JPG
    DSCF0168.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 222
ya gotta love black, but it wont be standard long mate ;)
i will have to keep an eye out for ya coz ive seen ya micra :D

Looks a decent one Neil mate, ya could of clean da bitch first though before ya took the piccys :p LOL

Lol, did u here the micra before u saw it craig? Lol! Wifes drivin the gti most of the time at the moment, I've got the best, lol!

Sparky, didnt get a chance to mate, washed it next day tho cos I was at a north east meet and we went karting so decided to wash it for then....

I'm guessing clear side repeaters and a de-globe indicator job will be first on the cards !?

:( I wish I had a black one :(

Lol, not quite mate, 18's, coilovers and exhaust are first, I tend to leave the little bits until later....

Mods

Me too mate I want to do the big things first, where is the cheapest place to buy mods for the N15. I need filter (max bhp), louder (but subtle) crome exhaust and it to be lowered. I have 99/T with standard bodykit Gti in lime snot green!

What do you recommend I do first to supe her up. Any suppliers details woudl be great!

Finally started the mods

18's were fitted on saturday (cheers rick) however one of the tyres was flat so had to spend £100 within the first 2 days of them being on, lol.

Coilovers are just waiting to be delivered, so none of the 4x4 jokes, but any serious enquiries for accomodation for 4 families under the arches are welcome, need to pay for the new tyre, lol....

Also tinted the rear side windows, looks smart, had a go at the rear but gave up on the second attempt, will be getting it done professionally me thinks, lol

De-globed, meshed front end, and bump strips to come off are next mods aswell as the coilovers.

Also a pic in there of the micra :(

Attachments

• DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF0010.JPG
    DSCF0010.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 144
Thought i recognised the wheels, will be cool when it gets decked on coilovers. Your tints have turned out suprisingly well. Whats happened to the exhaust you can barely see the tailpipe, i take its just a standard one at the moment.

Its just standard, would love a jap style 4.5" catback from powerflow like the micra had, but just cant afford it. Engine mods are taking a back seat for the mo...

yeah tints look smart, very pleased as its my first attempt, and cant wait for the coilovers....

so you gona try those brakes then?

(For those who don't know, Neil has a set of Sunny GTR brakes that he bought for his Micra, now the part numbers for the calipers match ours, so it looks like they'll fit, if they do, it means we can buy whatever upgrades for our brakes that fit GTR's, which means big brakes from as little as £500 upwards)
Everybody pm Neil about fitting them lol
(sorry Neil, it had to be done!)

I had a quick look on saturday mate, and as far as I can see looks and fitment wise they are identical, I didnt get a chance to get down to the nitty gritty and fit them properly, but as far as I can see there are no problems with the fitment side of things. I also read something a couple of weeks ago that advised the fitment is identical, cant remember where i read it tho, so as far as I can see its go, go go.......

nearly never had the car after saturday either..

though i must admit that nappy was well and truly soiled my friend.
my heart skipped a few notched and i was in me own motor behind. :P though not quite keeping up on the strights. killing u on the corners :D

haha

looking rather landrover style at the moment lol. but should look sweet on the coilovers.

and may i add that micra state is my doing hahaha

sorry :'(

loved that car. but is no more. but shall return with a BLAZE of glory

whats the top speed of it mate, im after a 1.4si at the minute but wondering what sort of speeds it does? looks nice tho mate

24shaw said:
whats the top speed of it mate, im after a 1.4si at the minute but wondering what sort of speeds it does? looks nice tho mate

Check out my avator mate :rolleyes: . Ask gynx about the 1.4si, he rates them very highly :ner:

the Clocks on the 1.4 SI will goto 130mph

However , its doubtful you'll reach 115mph without the assistance of a Hill lol :)

Dont let that put ya off though , cheap insurance , better on fuel & just as mechanicly sound as any other Almera. Had mine for 2 years now & its done everything I asked of it & still never broke down once after 102,000 mile (bought it on 80). Just dont expect some kind of racing car lol

Back
Top Bottom