fidd's N16

Looks very nice look forward to seeing this at Japfest in May two weeks and counting folks!

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk HD

Looks fantastic! Turn of luck there really and yeah perfect for the show season :)

sure I've seen you driving about round sunderland, nice car if it is you :)

From peterlee mate, but our lass lives in town end. And no mate funds and the lack of a jap car unfortunatly

Lamps look class on that mate. Nice one. Was thinking about removing the chrome strips on my grill, Any idea how to do this without having to replace the grill? Cheers

You can paint over them. I did this on my old mera and have them painted on my current one. Or for cheaps you can cover them in black electrical tape ;)

Like ed says ! Give em a little tickle with wet and dry , mask em and then spray em . Just use some halfrauds black ! Piece A piss !

I meshed mine ! But have just bought some of fleabay cause I can't find the originals . Don't know wether I'll paint or leave chrome ! Either way it I'll tie in with the silver/black theme .

Yeah I'm not sure either as it ties in with chrome handles etc, just trying to think of subtle mods, want it to look mainly standard but tidy

Back
Top Bottom