fidd's N16

nah p11 gt too, but as you said p11-144 I said thr sport+ as only the sport+ in the p11-144 has the correct mount. yeah shoot me your email addy and i'll forward them on, just remember its a piece of piss and not to build it up in your head, like i said it goes together like lego ;)

.....phone.....

You are a star my friend ! With me having a full donor car will I have to use the full engine / nats / ecu loom etc !
Will the gti clocks fit the n16 ? Using the m15 loom ? Or is it better / easier just to use the n16 clocks ? Phil done it and it looks the mutts nuts !

Think I'll remove the aircon also ! What size belt is required ? Will I need to fit an additional idler pulley ?

to use the n15 dash you need to splice the two looms rather than swap the interior looms, for the aircon no additional pulley is needed, just a shorter belt, the two belts you need are listed in the forum a few times but if you don't find it i'll look them out later when I'm on a pc. so now your going for the sr swap what you doing with the charger?

.....phone.....

Now thinking charged SR ! What do ya think ? In trying to source a Rotrex vw polo mounting brkt as I've seen one on an N15 on the net ! It will go we're the air con isn't ! Was the wiring colours the same for the clocks when you swapped yours ? Does it sit behind the cowl ok ?
If you find those diagrams ?

tbh the charger you have is a little small for a 2l bud, that's why I passed on it for my own build, you'd ideally use a c30* not the c15 you have as its flow tops out at about 200bhp/170whp at Max rpms. some of the wiring for the dash has similar colours but most don't, I may still have the sheets for the dash wiring kicking about also, but there is some modification needed to get the n15 dash to fit as its wider than the n16 one. but using the n16 dash is the easier option as all you need do is swap out the temp sensor on the engine for the dash to the n16 one, everything else works as it should.

.....phone.....

Back
Top Bottom