Hallys Trop Green GTi

Yeah man, it seems to be getting lumpier actually. crazy at traffic lights, but went for a blast last night and yeah, love it :)

Grad to hear man, will you be taking her on the track or quarter mile this year ya think or just gonna enjoy it and save some money lol

Well im hopefully buying a house in the next two months but I'm deffo getting it on the strip. Not to hung up on times but I haven't raced since shakies last year and i'm getting withdrawals.

Track probably not.

I got mine from the US for about £150 IIRC.

Nistune, yeah Greg is 600 and everyone else is about 4-450 (less dyno time with others)

But if you are going to go to the expense of getting a remap then I would factor in new plugs, fuel pump, fuel filter, oil, oil filter.

So I reckon cheapest way of doing it would be £600.

I need coilovers.

H48uH.jpg

Nissan are so gay at least with the n15s, p11s and p10s, they sit at an ok height at the back standard but have some mental high front height. N15s are the worst for it though I think!

hence why I chose that picture Monsieur Oakley.

I'm sure I could mask the issue with photography but it doesn't help in the long run :)

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

Deccie22 has a pair of Tein Monoflex coilovers for the rear going cheap

Just rears? What about those ones you had, still broken?

The ones I had I never got round to repairing because there was a member in Cork nagging me for ages for them even the way they were! He still has them now though and since sold the car so be worth sending him a PM his name is NEO-VVL.

And Yes Deccie22 only has the rear's, he sold the fronts to NEO-VVL so they went with the car he sold.

Back
Top Bottom